Single Premium Plan
which you have saved over the years
or perhaps inherited and are looking for
a potentially better alternative to banks’
saving and term deposit accounts,
look no further.
If you have a lump sum of money, which you have saved over the years or perhaps inherited and are looking for a potentially better alternative to banks’ saving and term deposit accounts, look no further.
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
A With-profits investment smoothes the return on your money by spreading the profits over good and bad years.
- To give you the potential for medium to long-term tax-efficient capital growth.
- To give you access to your money by making one- off withdrawals or regular annual withdrawals.
- What you might get back will depend on our investment performance and is not guaranteed. It will be less than illustrated if the performance of the investment is lower than illustrated.
- If you cash in your Plan early you may receive less than the account value. This will happen either as a result of surrender charges or if we are forced to apply a Market Value Reduction (MVR). An MVR may be applied if the value of our investments falls suddenly.
- Your circumstances may change and force you to cash in your Plan early. If you cancel your Plan in the first 3 years you will incur surrender charges. If you cash in your Plan after the first 3 years you may not get back as much as you invested.
- If you cash in your Plan before the date of maturity, you may not get back as much as you invested.
- The returns you get on with-profits investments depend on a number of factors including:
- The return on investments in our underlying with- profits fund.
- The way we distribute any profits on the fund.
- Factors beyond our control, such as tax and the effect of inflation.
- Profits and / or losses from non-participating plans (other than unit-linked plans) which are also part of the with-profits fund.
- The cost of meeting any guarantees that we provide.
- Inflation will reduce the real future value of any cash sum.
- What you might get back will depend on the investment performance and the bonuses we might add. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results. The rate of future bonuses is not guaranteed and may change over the years.
- To invest a minimum lump sum of €5,000. You have the option to make additional Top- Ups at any time up to the last year of the plan.
- You determine the duration of the Plan when you first invest subject to a minimum of 8 years.