Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE Middlesea
MAPFRE Middlesea p.l.c. (C-5553) is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to carry on both Long Term and General Business under the Insurance Business Act. MAPFRE Middlesea p.l.c. is regulated by the MFSA.
Step 1. Notification
If you would like to lodge a home claim you are kindly requested to notify us immediately of your loss/damage by completing and returning this claim form to email@example.com or calling personally at our offices.
You can also log into MyInsurance and register your claim by inserting your policy number.
Step 2. Requirements
In the event of loss or damage you must:
Provide at your own expense all the information and help we need.
- Retain all damaged items for us to view, test or inspect.
- Take photographs as necessary to prove your loss/damage.
- Tell the police immediately about any property which has been lost, stolen or maliciously damaged.
- Do all you reasonably can to recover any lost or stolen property.
- Tell the issuing authority immediately about any lost or stolen credit or debit cards.
- Provide us with details of any third parties which could be involved in the loss/damages you have suffered.
- Forward us immediately and unanswered any legal documents served on you in connection with any claim for legal liability arising from injury or damage.
- Not discuss, admit, reject or negotiate any claim with anyone else without our written permission.
- Always act as if you are uninsured to try and minimise the loss as much as possible.