Contact us at
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
Our Company, being part of the MAPFRE Group, is well positioned to effectively support employers and their employees by setting up their WorkSave Pension Scheme and administering such a scheme throughout their working life and into retirement.
The MAPFRE MSV Life WorkSave Pension Scheme is a registered Qualifying Voluntary Occupational Pension Scheme and a linked long-term contract of insurance in terms of the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403. The Scheme is approved by the Commissioner of Inland Revenue as a Qualifying Scheme in accordance with the Law.
- To increase retention efforts
- To enhance your reputation and become an “employer of choice’
- To increase employee satisfaction
- To enable you to recruit and retain quality employees
- To allow flexibility to your employees over their savings
- To benefit from tax credits
- To take advantage of our easy set up and effortless administration
- Tax credit of 25% of every contribution that you pay on behalf of an employee, subject to a maximum tax credit of €750 per employee per annum, as per current legislation
- Contributions that you pay on behalf of an employee are tax deductible up to €2,000 per annum
- Tax credit of 25% of every contributions that the employee makes into the scheme, subject to a maximum tax credit of €750 per annum, as per current legislation
- At retirement, up to 30% of the retirement savings can be taken as a tax free lump sum
- No Capital Gains Tax on investment income whilst retirement savings accumulate
- No tax is paid if the retirement savings are received by beneficiaries as a death benefit
- Our dedicated Corporate team will guide you through the process
- We are here to assist you throughout your journey
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results.
- Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances. Tax legislation and the amount of rebate may change in the future
MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. (C-15722) is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to carry on long term business under the Insurance Business Act. MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. is regulated by the MFSA.