MAPFRE MSV Personal Pension Plan (Unit Linked)
Limited time offer on all new Unit Linked Personal Pension Plans issued between June 23rd and September 30th, 2023.
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you flexibility and investment choice.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 25% of the amount you save each year.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Current legislation states that you will be able to start taking your benefits when you are between the ages of 61 and 70 (or any other age specified in S.L. 123.163 under the Income Tax Act, or any Regulations substituting this legislation). At which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- The MAPFRE MSV Personal Pension Plan (Unit Linked) is a long term regular savings pension plan, offering you a choice of various investment funds.
- It allows you to save on a regular basis and to invest additional lump sums at any time in the future. The value of the Plan is linked to the value of the underlying investments of your choice.
- Contibutions to the Plan qualify for a tax credit for those meeting the necessary eligibility criteria below.
- To build up a sum of money which will be used to provide a tax-free cash sum when you retire and a regular income for the rest of your life, in order to supplement the State Pension.
- To help your retirement planning cope with changes in your personal and financial circumstances.
- To offer you a wide and flexible choice of where to invest your savings.
- To provide a cash sum to your wife, husband or dependant(s) should you die before retirement.
- To make regular contributions for the life of the Plan.
- To keep the Plan invested until you choose to take your retirement benefits.
- To invest for the long term and to review your contributions on a regular basis.
- The underlying investment funds, in which you can choose to invest your contributions, have different levels of risk.
- Past performance of funds is not necessarily a guide to future performance and the value of your Plan is not guaranteed.
- The value of funds and the currency in which they are denominated may go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment.
- When you retire the fund value may be less than illustrated if:
- You stop contributing into the Plan, or reduce contributions.
- Investment performance is lower than illustrated.
- You take your benefits earlier than your selected retirement date.
- Tax rules change.
- Charges increase above those illustrated.