Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
- Provide an immediate tax-free payment to whoever you decide on your death.
- Maintain your family’s standard of living.
- Keep your children in their current school and fund their future needs.
- Pay for funeral expenses.
- Leave a legacy to the people who matter most.
The Plan provides a fixed lump sum, which means that the amount of money that we pay is the same irrespective of when death occurs during the term of the Plan.
- The plan provides life insurance for the length of time that you choose.
- It pays a lump sum on death to your estate or whoever you decide.
- To keep up the payments throughout the period of cover.
- To give us all the information we ask for throughout the application process and if you have to make a claim.
- The Plan only pays on death and you cannot get back the premiums you have paid.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we might not pay the lump sum on your death.
- If you stop paying the premiums your cover would stop 30 days after the payment was missed.