Whole of Life Plan
The Whole of Life Plan has been designed to help you protect your family from the financial costs when you die, such as funeral expenses, taxes and other duties.
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
The Whole of Life Plan provides a tax free lump sum on your death whenever that may happen.
- It is a regular premium plan that lasts for the rest of your life. It is designed to pay a cash lump sum on your death, whenever that occurs.
- It has been designed to help you protect your family from the financial costs arising on death, such as funeral expenses, taxes and other duties. It can also be used to help maintain your family’s lifestyle or simply to leave as a legacy.
- You can name who you want the proceeds of the policy to go to which for which means it falls outside of your estate and can be paid directly to whoever you want, avoiding the need to confirm this intention in a Will.
- To pay an immediate cash lump sum on death.(1)
- We will pay the lump sum early if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.(2)
1 If you state who you want the benefits to be paid to then we can make an immediate payment on receiving the Death Certificate.
2 Terminal illness is defined as life expectancy medically certified as less than 12 months.
- To keep up the payments until death occurs.
- To give us all the information we ask for throughout the application process and when you have to make a claim.
- The Plan only pays on death and you cannot get back the premiums you have paid.
- Depending on how long the plan lasts, your total premiums may be more than the life insurance payable on death.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we might not pay the lump sum on your death.
- If you stop paying the premiums your cover would stop 30 days after the payment was missed.
- Your circumstances may change, affecting your ability to continue paying the premiums.