Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
- Provide an immediate tax-free payment to whoever you decide on your death.
- Maintain your family’s standard of living.
- Keep your children in their current school and fund their future needs.
- Pay for funeral expenses.
- Leave a legacy to the people who matter most.
The Plan provides a level Death Benefit, which means that the amount of money that we pay is the same irrespective of when death occurs during the term of the Plan.
- The plan aims to provide life insurance cover for the length of time that you choose, subject to your age and any options included in the plan.
- The plan aims to pay a Death Benefit to you, your estate or a designated beneficiary upon the death of the Person Covered.
- To pay the required premium at the frequency you choose during the period of cover.
- To give us all the information we ask for throughout the application process and if and when you have to make a claim.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we will not pay the guaranteed Death Benefit.
- If you stop paying the required premiums your cover will stop after 30 days from the date that the premium is due.
- The Plan has no cash surrender value.