Car Insurance Private, Commercial and Motorcycles
- Third Party Only – liability to others.
- Third Party Fire & Theft – liability to others and loss of or damage to your car caused by fire, self-ignition, lightning, explosion, theft or attempted theft.
- Comprehensive – liability to others and accidental loss of or damage to your motor vehicle.
All three levels of cover provide you with which includes repair on the spot following mechanical or electrical breakdown, battery boost and flat tyre assistance, towing of motor vehicle following a breakdown or accident, second delivery service, fuel delivery and locksmith service.
The following limits apply:
- Battery Boost Assistance – This cover is limited to 2 battery boost services in 1 week.
- Locksmith Service – This cover is limited to one locksmith service per policy period.
- Overall Limit – With effect from 1st May 2020, Roadside Assistance and Breakdown cover will be limited to a maximum of four (4) breakdown services per car insurance policy period across all covers.
Subject to some limitations, this cover is available anywhere within Europe.
More information about our Car & Motor Insurance can be found in this PDF (81 KB)