Your share in the business is likely to be one of your most valuable assets
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
| MSV Life
The death of a shareholding director or partner can have a serious impact, both on the future of the business and their families.
The MAPFRE MSV Shareholder/Partnership Protection Plan allows a business/partnership to protect itself against the financial loss it may suffer from losing a major shareholder/partner due to death.
- The plan provides life insurance for the length of time that you choose.
- It pays a lump sum upon death of the Shareholder/Partner.
- To keep up the premiums throughout the period of cover.
- To give us all the information we ask for throughout the application process and if and when you have to make a claim.
- The Plan only pays on death and you cannot get back the premiums you have paid.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we might not pay the lump sum on your death.
- If you stop paying the premiums your cover would stop 30 days after the payment was missed.