Are you somewhat undecided on which level of motor insurance cover is the most viable?
If so, then we encourage you to stick around while we take a look at 3 things you definitely need to consider when deciding between which level of motor insurance coverage would be most suitable for you.
1. Level of Coverage
As one may come to expect, the preliminary difference between third party (fire and theft) and comprehensive insurance falls within the level of coverage provided. While third party insurance only covers you against third party damages, a fully comprehensive cover will also cover you for your own damages. Many individuals tend to opt for a third party cover since it is perceivably the cheapest option that satisfies your legal obligation. However, even though you are paying a higher premium for a comprehensive cover, it might turn out to be cheaper in the long term.
2. Protection from Natural Disasters
Let’s be real, it doesn’t get much more unpredictable and unforgiving than Mother Nature. Whether it be a flood, an earthquake or a storm, it’s very possible that your vehicle would sustain some amount of damage from any of these unforeseen occurrences. However, with a fully comprehensive cover, you may have peace of mind knowing that those potential implications are covered in your policy.
Although third party insurance is cheaper at first glance, it can still end up costing you more depending on the car you are driving. If you drive an old rust bucket of a car, it is likely that repairing it would be cheap and third party would ultimately be the more viable choice. However, if you happen to be driving an expensive car on the daily, any damages incurred would be rather costly to repair, in which case a comprehensive insurance is more suitable. Moreover, if our basic comprehensive cover doesn’t strike your fancy, you could always look into the possibility of customising your motor policy!
Now that we have gone through the main elements that you need to consider when purchasing a motor insurance cover, it’s time to delve into some of the unique benefits you can enjoy when insuring your car with MAPFRE Middlesea.
Whether it be third party only, third party fire and theft, or fully comprehensive, clients insured with any one of our motor covers can enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Free repair or towing on the spot following a mechanical or electrical breakdown of your car.
- Battery boost assistance or towing services in the event of a breakdown or accident.
- A second delivery service if the car malfunctions during the night, on a weekend or public holiday.
- Flat tyre assistance and fuel delivery.
- Standard roadside assistance and breakdown services made available in all of Europe.
- A discount on your premiums when having more than one vehicle insured with MAPFRE Middlesea.
- Access to a variety of exclusive discounts and special offers made available through our Insure and Save Loyalty Scheme.
And much more!
Do you still feel unsure about which motor cover would be better suited for you? Drop us a line and we will guide you to the right policy.
Get a Motor Quote now!