Key Person Insurance
Providing protection against the loss of a key employee due to death or disability
Manufacturer of the product is: MAPFRE MSV Life
| MSV Life
The MAPFRE MSV Key Person Protection Plan is there to provide protection against the financial loss it may suffer from losing a ‘key’ employee due to death.
- The plan provides life insurance for the length of time that you choose.
- It pays a lump sum upon the death of the Key Person.
- To keep up the premiums throughout the period of cover.
- To give us all the information we ask for throughout the application process and if you have to make a claim.
- The Plan only pays on death and you cannot get back the premiums you have paid.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we might not pay the lump sum on your death.
- If you stop paying the premiums your cover would stop 30 days after the payment was missed.